Sensor to lead wire is done using spot welding machines with specially designed electrodes.
- Igntion Coil - The ignition coil is a high voltage (low current) transformer that converts the
- vehicle's 12 volt power supply to the 25-30,000 volts required to jump the gap of the spark plug, thus instigating combustion
- Copper Wire to be Fused to Terminal – Wire Dia. 0.5mm to 0.8mm Max.
- Terminals – Tin Plated Copper – 1.0mm Thk Max.
- Machine – Dual Head SPM – AC
- Horizontal Mounted Weld Heads to Operate simultaneously.
- Weld Heads – Pneumatic Operated/Servo Operated – 2 Nos (Force – 45kgf Max)
- Electrodes / Shanks – Cu-Cr – Water Cooled – 2 Sets
- Transformer – 25 KVA AC – Water Cooled – 1 Nos
- Controller – AC Microprocessor Based – 1 Nos
- Locator with Shuttle – For Loading & In-Out Movement
- Indexing of Locator – By Servo Mechanism
- PLC & MMI – For Program & Sequencing
- Expected Cycle Time for 6 Nos of Weld Joints – 30 Seconds Approx. (Loading / Unloading Extra)
- Fixture – 1 Nos with IN-OUT Component Movement – 1 Nos
- Water Flow Switch, Digital Prressure Switch, Tower Lamp & PLC for Integration