The Kirpekar Multi-purpose core shear is used for cutting laminations requiring a straight 90 degree cut. The progressive action allows the length of each lamination to incrementally increase or decrease depending on the functional requirements.
- 90 degree shear with servo motor controlled feeding
- Progressive length feature
- Programmable, touch screen control capable of storing 4 (four) programs in internal memory
- Simplified Design, low maintenance costs, small footprint
- Max Width : 400 mm
- Max Length : 2,000 mm
- 0.3 mm < thickness < 3 mm
- Microfeed servo drive roll feeder
- Speed 30 pcs/min max
- Accuracy ±0.05 mm
- Electronic control with entry strip guide
Advantages of the solution
- Part programming directly on the line terminal.
- Various models can be produced in a row without stop or scrap.