Kirpekar make Dual Seam welding machine are AC seam welders of l00 KVA capacity. One of the seam welders is mounted on the base while the other is on an adjustable platform which allows the user to move it forward or backward in case of a change in the width of the radiator fin.
The drive mechanism is provided to the entry and exit rollers while the seam welding wheels rotate freely. The lower electrode wheel can be lifted or lowered in case of ware in the electrode diameter. The distances between the electrodes can be varied as per the radiator widths.
Electrodes would have width as per the specifications of the customer. The electrode housing is internally cooled. No water is required to be splashed on the wheels or the component for cooling.
Average operating speed is 1 m / min.
- Model KDSM 200
- TRANSFORMER (AC, Single Phase) Kirpekar make, Water Cooled Type,
- Model -KTS-100 -2nos
- Capacity at 50 % Duty Cycle 100 KVA
- Rated Input Voltage 415 V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
- WELD HEAD Round RAM
- Cylinder dia. X Stroke in mm 100 X 100 Stroke Adjustable
- Max. Weld Force at 6 bar in Kg-f 470
- Throat Depth in mm 400
- Throat Gap in mm 200
- Cooling Water Volume in lit/mm require 40
- Machine Size in mm *(W X D X H) Approx. 2974 X 700 X 2540
- Machine Working Height in mm (approx.) 900-1000
- Electrode Housing Top & Bottom - Silver Bearing Housing
- Bottom Housing can be lifted or lowered with the help of screw arrangement to adjust the wheel height. Both Wheels are free
- Standard Wheel Size Top Wheel- 250 X 16 mm (approx.)
- Bottom Wheel- 250 X 16 mm (approx.)
- Controller Kirpekar-make